At Wild Botanicals Camp, we learn about plant medicine and food by foraging to make healing salves and other simple, wholesome gifts from the land. Your child may try things like dandelion fritters, garlic mustard stir fry, wild tea, and many other delicious foraged dishes.
Wild Botanicals is a general camp broadly organized around the theme of wild plants, and mentors may also bring in Two Coyotes’ other core interest areas depending on the direction of the group.
Your child will:
- Explore with wonder and curiosity
- Develop resilience and adaptability
- Feel a sense of accomplishment by doing
- Cultivate empathy and connection to people and nature
- Gain courage to try new things and challenges
- Practice patience and serenity
- Engage the body to be active and alive
- Deepen their feelings of gratitude
Once a program fills, please join the waitlist. We will do our best to open an additional session based on demand. Learn more about scholarships and payment plan options.
Summer 2023 DatesRegistration opens Feb 18th!
|July 24 - 28, 2023