At Wild Botanicals Camp, we learn about plant medicine and food by foraging to make healing salves and other simple, wholesome gifts from the land. Your child will also try things like dandelion fritters, garlic mustard stir fry, wild tea, and many other delicious wild dishes.
Your child will:
- Explore with wonder and curiosity
- Develop resilience and adaptability
- Feel a sense of accomplishment by doing
- Cultivate empathy and connection to people and nature
- Gain courage to try new things and challenges
- Practice patience and serenity
- Engage the body to be active and alive
- Deepen their feelings of gratitude
Once a program fills, please join the waitlist. We will do our best to open an additional session based on demand. Learn more about scholarships and payment plan options.
Summer 2021 DatesEnroll today!
|Wild Botanicals||5-8||Newtown||9-3||Aug 9 - 13, 2021||$375|
|Wild Botanicals||5-8||Granby||9-3||July 19 - 23, 2021||$375|