Two Coyotes Program Registration Policies
Our registration is through Active.com. The link to register for our programs is: https://campscui.active.com/orgs/TwoCoyotesWildernessSchoolInc0?orglink=camps-registration
Full payment is due two weeks before the first day of class (or by May 1st for summer camp). We do not accept cash. A credit card payment is automatically set up when you register on Active.com.
If you do not plan on paying your full balance upon registering, you may pay a deposit per participant per program to hold your place and set up a payment plan. This deposit will hold your place until the full balance is received. We do not guarantee enrollment unless a deposit is received.
HOLIDAYS: Please note we do not account for all holidays. It is your responsibility to see if program dates fall on personal holidays observed.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellation can only be accepted by notifying us via email to email@example.com. Cancelling registration in any program will forfeit the deposit for that program and cannot be applied to another balance due. Once a program begins, you are responsible for paying your remaining balance regardless of changes to your enrollment.
Cancellation policies are based on our investment in staff, program planning, as well as equipment purchases before your program. We cannot recover our expenses if you cancel. Short-notice cancellations often prevent others from attending.
If you must cancel, please provide at least 30 days’ notice. Cancellations 30 days or more before the first day a program begins will receive a refund less the non-refundable deposit.
Cancellations from 7 days to 30 days prior to a program receive 50% program credit (non-transferable and valid for one year), 50% balance forfeited.
Cancellations less than 7 days prior to a program will receive no credit and no refund.
These policies apply even if we are not able to offer in-person programming due to factors beyond our control (e.g. weather, pandemics). We will stay connected via online programming until we can be together again outdoors.
Our instructors design programming, gather materials and commit themselves based on enrollment. By following through on your financial commitment you are supporting the work we do and value the time and labor of our staff in making our high-quality programming possible.
WEATHER: Our programs run in most weather conditions, but we may cancel due to unsafe driving conditions, extreme cold, or other unsafe conditions. In the event of a weather cancellation, we will attempt to schedule a make-up day whenever possible. We do not provide refunds for weather cancellations.
We will send an email out the morning of a program if the program is canceled due to inclement weather. Please contact Stephanie Niles, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about weather-related decisions.
SCHOLARSHIPS: Scholarships are available for all of our programs. You may request a scholarship when you register on Active.com. More information can be found on our Scholarship & Financial Aid page. Scholarships are subject to change if there are changes to your enrollment. They are non-refundable and do not rollover.
IMPORTANT DATES for 2021/22:
- Thanksgiving break Nov 24, 26: no classes
- Winter break Dec 22, 24, 29, 31; No seasonal or School Year Village programs
- August 2: Fall scholarship requests due
- August 16: Fall scholarship awards offered, and we require that you accept your award by setting up a payment within 24 hours of notification.
- August 24: Fall payments (or payment plan set-ups) due to hold your spots. (Any classes with open spots will continue registering but staff are hired, and groups set by this date!)
- November 29: Winter scholarship requests due
- December 13: Winter scholarship awards offered, and we require that you accept your award by setting up a payment within 24 hours of notification.
- February 7: Spring scholarship requests due
- February 21: Spring scholarship awards offered, and we require that you accept your award by setting up a payment within 24 hours of notification.
- Overnights: TBD
- Ancestor Feasts: TBD
Updated May 4, 2021.
Please send any questions you may have to email@example.com.