Announcing our new, for 2020, Trailblazer Camp! Kick off your summer by decompressing from the school year in this child-centered camp where the kids can follow their natural childhood passions with dedicated adult mentors to support them in their discoveries. Through Two Coyotes’ core routines, children may build a forest shelter, make a fire, create a primitive tool, design nature art, explore the streams, taste wild tea, investigate animal habitats or spend an entire day full of nature games. The week will begin with campers designing a Code of Conduct for their group and the days that follow will be filled with fun and nature connection.
Your child will:
- Decompress and play!
- Explore with wonder and curiosity
- Develop resilience and adaptability
- Feel a sense of accomplishment through doing
- Cultivate empathy and connection to people and nature
- Gain courage to try new things and challenges
- Cultivate patience and serenity
- Engage the body to be active and alive
- Deepen feelings of gratitude
Once a program fills, please join the waitlist. We will do our best to open an additional session based on demand. Learn more about scholarships and payment plan options.
Summer 2020 DatesEnroll Today!
|Trailblazer||5-8||Granby||9am-3pm||June 22-26, 2020||$375|
|Trailblazer||9-14||Granby||9am-3pm||June 22-26, 2020||$375|
|Trailblazer||5-8||Newtown||9am-3pm||June 22-26, 2020||$375|
|Trailblazer||9-14||Newtown||9am-3pm||June 22-26, 2020||$375|