Kick off your summer by decompressing from the school year in this child-centered camp where kids can follow their natural childhood passions with dedicated adult mentors to support them in their discoveries. By exploring Two Coyotes’ core routines, children may build a forest shelter, make a fire, create a primitive tool, design nature art, explore the streams, taste wild tea, investigate animal habitats or spend an entire day full of nature games.
Your child will:
- Decompress and play!
- Explore with wonder and curiosity
- Develop resilience and adaptability
- Feel a sense of accomplishment through doing
- Cultivate empathy and connection to people and nature
- Gain courage to try new things and challenges
- Cultivate patience and serenity
- Engage the body to be active and alive
- Deepen feelings of gratitude
Once a program fills, please join the waitlist. We will do our best to open an additional session based on demand. Learn more about scholarships and payment plan options.
Summer 2023 Dates
|Trailblazer||5-8||Granby||9am-3pm||June 19 - 23, 2023||$395|
|Trailblazer||9-14||Granby||9am-3pm||June 19 - 23, 2023||$395|