This advanced camp teaches survival skills practiced by the indigenous people who have lived on this continent since before it was known as North America. In many southwestern tribes, the scouts were and still are, protectors who serve as the eyes and ears of the people. They learn from an early age the art of stealth and body control. They are taught to be aware of their surroundings and to track both people and animals. Over the course of this camp, campers will learn how to become invisible in the woods, sneak out on exciting missions, and learn how to track wildlife. *On Thursday evening, campers get to sleep under the stars and practice their scout skills in an epic nighttime adventure.
*IMPORTANT NOTE – Due to state regulations, we will not hold an overnight during the summer of 2020. We do encourage campers to sleep outside at your own homes.
Skills your child will learn:
- Patience, stillness, and a sense of peace
- Mindfulness and awareness skills
- Sense of comfort in challenging situations
- Accomplishment of challenging missions
- Awareness of the big picture and small details
- Resilience and adaptability to challenges and unexpected changes
- Decision making, teamwork and leadership skills
Once a program fills, please join the waitlist. We will do our best to open an additional session based on demand. Learn more about scholarships and payment plan options.
Summer 2020 DatesEnroll Today!
|Scout Tracker||9-15||Granby||9am-3pm||July 13 - 17, 2020||$375|
|Scout Tracker||9-15||Newtown||9am-3pm||Aug 3 - 7, 2020||$375|