Fire, wood, stone, bone, clay are all the raw materials of life. In this camp, your child will make handmade tools and projects from natural materials. Activities campers have done in the past include basketry, pottery, spoon carving, bone needles, and building fires.
Your child will:
- Explore with wonder and curiosity
- Develop resilience and adaptability
- Feel a sense of accomplishment through doing
- Cultivate empathy and connection to people and nature
- Gain courage to try new things and challenges
- Cultivate patience and serenity
- Engage the body to be active and alive
- Deepen feelings of gratitude
Once a program fills, please join the waitlist. We will do our best to open an additional session based on demand. Learn more about scholarships and payment plan options.
2020 Summer Camp DatesEnroll Today!
|Fire, Wood & Stone||5-8||Newtown||9-3||Aug 10 - 14, 2020||$375|
|Fire, Wood & Stone||9-14||Newtown||9-3||Aug 10 - 14, 2020||$375|
|Fire, Wood & Stone||5-8||Granby||9-3||Aug 3 - 7, 2020||$375|
|Fire, Wood & Stone||9-14||Granby||9-3||Aug 3 - 7, 2020||$375|