At Feather, Fur, and Fin Camp, we catch frogs and crayfish, track deer, and learn how to move through the forest like animals do. Through games and immersive experiences, your child will practice skills like balance and awareness, learn how to make fires, brew wild teas, and play in the stream.
Your child will:
- Explore with wonder and curiosity
- Develop resilience and adaptability
- Feel a sense of accomplishment through doing
- Cultivate empathy and connection to people and nature
- Gain courage to try new things and challenges
- Cultivate patience and serenity
- Engage the body to be active and alive
- Deepen feelings of gratitude
Once a program fills, please join the waitlist. We will do our best to open an additional session based on demand. Learn more about scholarships and payment plan options.
Summer 2021 DatesEnroll today!
|Feather, Fur & Fin||5-8||Newtown||9-3||August 2 - 6, 2021||$375|
|Feather, Fur & Fin||5-8||Granby||9-3||July 12 - 16, 2021||$375|