At Feather, Fur, and Fin Camp, we catch frogs and crayfish, track deer, and learn how to move through the forest like animals do. Through games and immersive experiences, your child will practice skills like balance and awareness, learn how to make fires, brew wild teas, and play in the stream.
Skills your child will learn:
- Exploring wonder and curiosity
- Developing resilience and adaptability
- Feeling a sense of accomplishment through doing
- Cultivating empathy and connection to people and nature
- Gaining courage to try new things and challenges
- Cultivating patience and serenity
- Engaging the body to be active and alive
- Deepening feelings of gratitude
Once a program fills, please join the waitlist. We will do our best to open an additional session.
Summer 2019 Dates2019 Summer Registration Is Now Open!
|Feather, Fur & Fin - WAITLIST ONLY||5-8||Newtown||9-3||June 24-28, 2019||$365|
|Feather, Fur & Fin||9-14||Newtown||9-3||June 24-28, 2019||$365|
|Feather, Fur & Fin||5-8||Granby||9-3||July 29- Aug 2, 2019||$365|
|Feather, Fur & Fin||9-14||Granby||9-3||July 29- Aug 2, 2019||$365|