At Feather, Fur, and Fin Camp, we catch frogs and crayfish, track deer, and learn how to move through the forest like the animals do. Through games and immersive experiences, your child will practice skills like balance and awareness, learn how to make fires, brew wild teas, and play in the stream.
Skills your child will learn:
- Exploring wonder and curiosity
- Developing resilience and adaptability
- Feeling a sense of accomplishment through doing
- Cultivating empathy and connection to people and nature
- Gaining courage to try new things and challenges
- Cultivating patience and serenity
- Engaging the body to be active and alive
- Deepening feelings of gratitude
For a 30% discount on Newtown’s Feather, Fur, & Fin Camp enter discount code: Summer 30
Summer 2018 DatesRegister Now!
|Feather, Fur & Fin||6-9||Newtown||9am-3pm||7/30-8/3||$365|
|Feather, Fur & Fin||5-13||Granby||9am-3pm||7/23-7/27||$365|