A person who is connected to the Earth can learn to emulate the plants and animals and become nearly invisible in the forest. In this camp, your child will train with focus, positive intention, and mindfulness. Campers will create and run wilderness obstacle courses, learn how to move silently through the forest, and practice drills to improve balance, awareness and intentional movement. Children 9 and older may use padded swords in these drills to practice agility and balance.
Skills your child will learn:
- Patience, focus and impulse control
- Resilience and adaptability
- Strength and quick reflexes
- Empathy and thoughtfulness via connection to people and nature
- Courage to try new things and challenges
- Cultivate patience and serenity
- Connection to their body and how they move
Once a program fills, please join the waitlist. We will do our best to open an additional session based on demand. Learn more about scholarships and payment plan options.
Summer 2020 DatesEnroll Today!
|Forest Stealth||5-8||Granby||9-3||June 29 - July 3, 2020||$375|
|Forest Stealth||9-14||Granby||9-3||June 29 - July 3, 2020||$375|
|Forest Stealth||5-8||Newtown||9-3||July 6 - 10, 2020||$375|
|Forest Stealth||9-14||Newtown||9-3||July 6 - 10, 2020||$375|