At Wild Plant Medicine and Food Camp we learn about plant medicine by making healing salves and other medicine from local wild plants. We also harvest and cook delicious wild meals from the land. Try things like dandelion fritters, garlic mustard stir fry and many other delicious wild dishes.
Skills your child will learn
- Exploring wonder and curiosity
- Developing resilience and adaptability
- Feeling a sense of accomplishment through doing
- Cultivating empathy and connection to people and nature
- Gaining courage to try new things and challenges
- Cultivating patience and serenity
- Engaging the body to be active and alive
- Deepening feelings of gratitude
Summer 2018 DatesRegister Now!
|Wild Plant Medicine & Food||5-13||Granby||9am-3pm||7/9-7/13||$365|