At Wild Botanical Camp, we learn about plant medicine and food by foraging to make healing salves and other simple, wholesome gifts from the land. We also harvest and cook delicious wild meals from the land. Your child will try things like dandelion fritters, garlic mustard stir fry, wild tea, and many other delicious wild dishes.
Skills your child will learn to
- Explore with wonder and curiosity
- Develop resilience and adaptability
- Feel a sense of accomplishment through doing
- Cultivate empathy and connection to people and nature
- Gain courage to try new things and challenges
- Practice patience and serenity
- Engage the body to be active and alive
- Deep their feelings of gratitude
Summer 2019 DatesEnroll today!
|Wild Botanicals||5-8||Newtown||9-3||Aug 6-9, 2019||$365|
|Wild Botanicals||9-14||Newtown||9-3||Aug 6-9, 2019||$365|
|Wild Botanicals||5-8||Granby||9-3||July 15-19, 2019||$365|