The ninjas were the scouts of ancient Japan, legendary for their ability to become invisible like shadows. Forest Ninja campers will train in ways inspired by the history legend of the ninja. They will build and run wilderness obstacle courses, learn how to move silently like the animals, learn martial art drills and, for older children, spar with padded weapons. The camp will culminate with a special ninja mission where they will have to put their skills to the test. Join us for this exciting new camp!
Skills your child will learn:
- Patience and impulse control
- Developing resilience and adaptability
- Building strength and reflexes
- Cultivating empathy and connection to people and nature
- Gaining courage to try new things and challenges
- Cultivating patience and serenity
- Engaging the body to be active and alive
Summer 2018 DatesRegister Now!
|Forest Ninja Camp||8-13||Granby||9am-3pm||6/18-6/22||$365|
|Forest Ninja Camp||8-13||Newtown||9am-3pm||6/25-6/29||$365|