Forts and shelters capture the imagination of kids. It allows them to use their minds to design structures, and their hands and bodies to create them. Campers will design and build forts and shelters using the raw materials that nature provides. Sign your wilderness architect up today!
Skills your child will learn:
- Exploring wonder and curiosity
- Developing resilience and adaptability
- Feeling a sense of accomplishment through doing
- Cultivating empathy and connection to people and nature
- Gaining courage to try new things and challenges
- Cultivating patience and serenity
- Engaging the body to be active and alive
- Deepening feelings of gratitude
Once a program fills, please join the waitlist. We will do our best to open an additional session.
Summer 2019 DatesRegister Today! Camps Fill Quickly
|Forts & Shelters - WAITLIST ONLY||5-8||Granby||9-3||July 8-12, 2019||$365|
|Forts & Shelters||9-14||Granby||9-3||July 8-12, 2019||$365|
|Forts & Shelters||5-8||Newtown||9-3||July 22-26, 2019||$365|
|Forts & Shelters||9-14||Newtown||9-3||July 22-26, 2019||$365|