Fire, wood, stone, bone, clay are all the raw materials of life. In this camp, your child will make handmade tools and projects from natural materials. Activities campers have done in the past include basketry, pottery, spoon making, bone needles, fire making and many other projects.
Skills your child will learn:
- Exploring wonder and curiosity
- Developing resilience and adaptability
- Feeling a sense of accomplishment through doing
- Cultivating empathy and connection to people and nature
- Gaining courage to try new things and challenges
- Cultivating patience and serenity
- Engaging the body to be active and alive
- Deepening feelings of gratitude
2019 Summer Camp DatesRegister today for this popular camp!
|Fire, Wood & Stone||5-8||Newtown||9-3||June 24-28, 2019||$365|
|Fire, Wood & Stone||9-14||Newtown||9-3||June 24-28, 2019||$365|
|Fire, Wood & Stone||5-8||Granby||9-3||Aug 5- Aug 9, 2019||$365|
|Fire, Wood & Stone||9-14||Granby||9-3||Aug 5- Aug 9, 2019||$365|