At Fire, Wood and Stone Camp we make things with our hands. Fire, wood, stone, bone, clay are all the raw materials of life. In this camp your child will make hand made tools and projects from natural materials. Activities campers have done in the past include basketry, pottery, making spoons, bone needles, fire making and many other projects.
Skills your child will learn:
- Exploring wonder and curiosity
- Developing resilience and adaptability
- Feeling a sense of accomplishment through doing
- Cultivating empathy and connection to people and nature
- Gaining courage to try new things and challenges
- Cultivating patience and serenity
- Engaging the body to be active and alive
- Deepening feelings of gratitude
For a 30% discount on Newtown’s Fire, Wood & Stone Camp ages 6-9, enter discount code: Summer 30
2018 Summer Camp DatesRegister Now!
|Fire, Wood & Stone Camp||6-13||Newtown||9am-3pm||8/6-8/10||$365|
|Fire, Wood & Stone Camp||5-13||Granby||9am-3pm||7/30-8/3||$365|