Fire, wood, stone, bone, clay are all the raw materials of life. In this camp, your child will make handmade tools and projects from natural materials. Activities campers have done in the past include basketry, pottery, spoon carving, bone needles, and building fires.
Skills your child will learn:
- Exploring wonder and curiosity
- Developing resilience and adaptability
- Feeling a sense of accomplishment through doing
- Cultivating empathy and connection to people and nature
- Gaining courage to try new things and challenges
- Cultivating patience and serenity
- Engaging the body to be active and alive
- Deepening feelings of gratitude
Once a program fills, please join the waitlist. We will do our best to open an additional session based on demand.
2019 Summer Camp DatesRegister today for this popular camp!
|Fire, Wood & Stone - WAITLIST ONLY||5-8||Newtown||9-3||Aug 12-16, 2019||$365|
|Fire, Wood & Stone||9-14||Newtown||9-3||Aug 12-16, 2019||$365|
|Fire, Wood & Stone||5-8||Granby||9-3||Aug 5-9, 2019||$365|
|Fire, Wood & Stone||9-14||Granby||9-3||Aug 5-9, 2019||$365|