Each year, Two Coyotes reaches over 500 students (birth to 17) from across Connecticut through our school year, weekend, child & caregiver, rites of passage, and summer camp programs. Your support will strengthen Two Coyotes as we grow, and as we deepen our commitment to ensuring that our programming is accessible, welcoming, and inclusive to all children and families in our state.
In 2019, we are raising $75,000 so that we can:
– Develop programs in partnership with urban public schools and nonprofits to serve a more racially and socioeconomically diverse student population;
– Offer gender-inclusive rites of passage programs to teens;
– Provide our staff with the training, mentorship, and compensation that allows them to be more effective mentors to our youth;
– Build a pipeline of skilled future staff who have grown up in our programs through our teen Mentor-in-Training program; and
– Ensure that no family is turned away from our programs for inability to pay.
Ways to Give
– Attend our Fall Contra Dance Dinner & Auction Fundraiser on September 21st at Sticks & Stones Farm, in Newtown, CT
– Join or support our Tough Mudder team, competing on October 20th
– Participate in our Annual Appeal on Giving Tuesday, December 3rd
– Make a donation through our website below